Defines the label settings for the circular axis in the Radar Series Views.
Related API Members
The following members accept/return RadarAxisXLabel objects:
The RadarAxisXLabel class declares properties that define the appearance settings of the labels which are displayed by a radial axis in Radar Series Views. An object of the RadarAxisXLabel type can be accessed via the RadarAxisX.Label property of an axis.
The visual appearance of RadarAxisXLabel is illustrated in the following picture:
Properties exposed via the RadarAxisXLabel class allow you to customize common label attributes, such as:
- the color and font settings of the label’s text (TitleBase.TextColor and TitleBase.Font);
- the text direction (RadarAxisXLabel.TextDirection);
- antialiasing (smoothing) of the label’s text (TitleBase.Antialiasing);
- the visibility of axis labels (TitleBase.Visible);
- the text for labels - AxisLabel.TextPattern properties.