Collapses all the cards within the View.
This method collapses all the cards within a View. Individual cards can be collapsed using the CardView.SetCardCollapsed method.
Calling the CollapseAll method has no effect if the View’s CardOptionsBehavior.AllowExpandCollapse property is set to false.
Note that the CardView.CardCollapsing event is raised only once. You can handle it to prevent the cards from being collapsed.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the CollapseAll member must not be invoked for these Views. The CollapseAll member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.