Expands all the cards within the View.
Note that the CardView.CardExpanding event is raised only once after the ExpandAll method has been called. You can handle it to prevent the cards from being expanded.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ExpandAll member must not be invoked for these Views. The ExpandAll member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.