CardView.InvalidateCardField(Int32, GridColumn) Method
Invalidates the specified card field.
public void InvalidateCardField( int rowHandle, GridColumn column )
Public Sub InvalidateCardField( rowHandle As Integer, column As GridColumn )
An integer value specifying the card by its row handle.
A GridColumn object specifying the column that corresponds to the card field.
The InvalidateCardField method may be useful when you custom paint card fields and need to redraw a particular field due to custom changes that don't lead to automatic repainting. Refer to the Manually Invalidating Controls topic for more information.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the InvalidateCardField member must not be invoked for these Views. The InvalidateCardField member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.