Collapses the specified card.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
An integer value that identifies the card by its handle.
The CollapseCard method raises the CardView.CardCollapsing event. This event allows you to prevent the card from being collapsed. If a card has been collapsed, the CardView.CardCollapsed event is raised.
Cards can be collapsed if the CardOptionsBehavior.AllowExpandCollapse option is set to true.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the CollapseCard member must not be invoked for these Views. The CollapseCard member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.