Collapses the specified card.
An integer value that identifies the card by its handle.
The CollapseCard method raises the CardView.CardCollapsing event. This event allows you to prevent the card from being collapsed. If a card has been collapsed, the CardView.CardCollapsed event is raised.
Cards can be collapsed if the CardOptionsBehavior.AllowExpandCollapse option is set to true.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the CollapseCard member must not be invoked for these Views. The CollapseCard member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.