Returns the handle of the card displayed at the specified position.
public override int GetVisibleRowHandle( int rowVisibleIndex )
Public Overrides Function GetVisibleRowHandle( rowVisibleIndex As Integer ) As Integer
An integer value representing the card's visible index.
An integer value representing the card's handle. GridControl.NewItemRowHandle if no card is found or the specified index corresponds to a newly added card which is currently being edited.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the GetVisibleRowHandle member must not be invoked for these Views. The GetVisibleRowHandle member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.