Fires after an Expression Editor has been created for an unbound column.
[DXCategory("Behavior")] public event UnboundExpressionEditorEventHandler UnboundExpressionEditorCreated
<DXCategory("Behavior")> Public Event UnboundExpressionEditorCreated As UnboundExpressionEditorEventHandler
The UnboundExpressionEditorCreated event's data class is UnboundExpressionEditorEventArgs. The following properties provide information specific to this event:
|Column||Gets the column for which the expression editor is created.|
|ShowExpressionEditor||Gets or sets whether to display the expression editor.|
|StandardExpressionEditorForm||Gets the form that contains the created expression editor.|
The Expression Editor lets an end-user edit expressions for unbound columns. The Expression Editor can be invoked as described in the GridColumn.ShowUnboundExpressionMenu topic.
The UnboundExpressionEditorCreated event fires after the Expression Editor has been created, but before it's displayed onscreen.
The event provides the following settings:
- ShowExpressionEditor - Set this parameter to false to hide the editor.
- StandardExpressionEditorForm - The form that contains the expression editor.
- Column - Gets the column for which the expression editor is about to be displayed.
- ExpressionEditorContext - Allows you to access and customize displayed functions, columns(fields), constants and syntax highlighting color palette.
- ExpressionEditorView - Allows you to replace the default ExpressionEditor with a custom implementation.
- ExpressionString - The text presentation of the column's expression.
For a code sample, see the following example online: How to customize the Expression Editor.