Fires when a user finishes modifying a finish date. Allows you to cancel the operation.
[DXCategory("Events")] public event TaskFinishModificationEventHandler TaskFinishDateModificationCompleted
<DXCategory("Events")> Public Event TaskFinishDateModificationCompleted As TaskFinishModificationEventHandler
The TaskFinishDateModificationCompleted event's data class is TaskFinishModificationEventArgs. The following properties provide information specific to this event:
|CurrentTaskFinish||Gets or sets the processed task’s current (during the operation) finish date.|
|OriginalTaskFinish||Gets the processed task’s original (before the operation) finish date.|
|ProcessedNode||Gets the modified node. Inherited from TaskModificationEventArgs.|
|ProcessedTask||Gets the modified task. Inherited from TaskModificationEventArgs.|
|TaskSplitInfo||Gets information about segments of the processed split task. Inherited from TaskModificationEventArgs.|
If the AllowModifyTasks option is enabled, users can reschedule a task. Users can use the mouse pointer to resize its duration or drag it to a new time slot.
To resize a task, move the mouse pointer over a task’s edge.
You can handle the following events to customize an operation:
- TaskMoveStarted — fires when a user starts to move a task.
- TaskMoving — repeatedly fires when a user moves a task.
- TaskMoveCanceled — fires when a user presses Esc to cancel the operation.
- TaskMoveCompleted — fires when a user finishes moving a task. Allows you to cancel the operation.
TaskMoved — fires when a task is successfully moved.
TaskFinishDateModificationStarted — fires when a user starts to modify a task’s finish date.
- TaskFinishDateModification — repeatedly fires when a user modifies a task’s finish date.
- TaskFinishDateModificationCanceled — fires when a user presses Esc to cancel the operation.
- TaskFinishDateModificationCompleted — fires when a user finishes to modify a finish date. Allows you to cancel the operation.
- TaskFinishDateModified — fires when a task’s finish date is successfully modified.
See Interactive Editing for more information.