Fires when a task’s progress is successfully modified. This event only fires when a user modifies a task in the chart. When the user modifies a task in the task list, the event does not fire.
[DXCategory("Events")] public event TaskProgressModifiedEventHandler TaskProgressModified
<DXCategory("Events")> Public Event TaskProgressModified As TaskProgressModifiedEventHandler
The TaskProgressModified event's data class is TaskProgressModifiedEventArgs. The following properties provide information specific to this event:
|CurrentProgress||Gets the processed task’s current (after the operation) progress.|
|OriginalProgress||Gets the processed task’s original (before the operation) progress.|
|ProcessedNode||Gets the modified node. Inherited from TaskModificationEventArgs.|
|ProcessedTask||Gets the modified task. Inherited from TaskModificationEventArgs.|
|TaskSplitInfo||Gets information about segments of the processed split task. Inherited from TaskModificationEventArgs.|
If the AllowModifyProgress option is enabled, users can update a task’s progress.
You can handle the following events to customize an operation:
- TaskProgressModificationStarted — fires when a user starts to modify a task’s progress.
- TaskProgressModification — repeatedly fires when a user modifies a task’s progress.
- TaskProgressModificationCanceled — fires when a user presses Esc to cancel the operation.
- TaskProgressModificationCompleted — fires when a user finishes modifying progress. Allows you to cancel the operation.
- TaskProgressModified — fires when a task’s progress is successfully modified.
See Interactive Editing for more information.