Gets or sets the name of the worksheet .
A String value which specifies the worksheet name.
When naming a worksheet, take into account the following constraints.
- A worksheet name must not be equal to a name that is already contained in the collection of existing worksheets (IWorkbook.Worksheets).
- A worksheet name must not exceed 31 characters.
- A worksheet name must not contain the following symbols: , /, ?, :, *, [ or ]
- The worksheet name must not start and end with a single quote (').
- A worksheet name must not be an empty string.
A complete sample project is available at https://github.com/DevExpress-Examples/spreadsheet-document-server-api-e4339
// Change the name of the second worksheet. workbook.Worksheets.Name = "Renamed Sheet";