Snap Report API
The Snap Report API is the non-visual .NET library which allows you to create and customize mail-merge documents on the server, using the provided API (Application Programming Interface). Its main features are as follows.
- Create mail merge and tabular reports from scratch, and customize them in code.
- Format text and apply predefined or custom styles to report templates.
- Export to PDF, Microsoft Word formats (DOCX, DOC and RTF) and other popular formats (e.g., TXT, ODT and EPUB).
- Utilize charts, sparklines and bar codes.
- Support for RichEditDocumentServer features.
- Support for the medium trust permission level.
To learn how to implement a specific task for your reports using the Snap Report API, check the Examples section. To learn more about the Snap architecture, refer to the articles from the Concepts section.