How to: Rename a Worksheet
You need a license to the DevExpress Office File API or DevExpress Universal Subscription to use these examples in production code. Refer to the DevExpress Subscription page for pricing information.
A complete sample project is available at https://github.com/DevExpress-Examples/spreadsheet-document-server-api-e4339
// Change the name of the second worksheet. workbook.Worksheets.Name = "Renamed Sheet";
When naming a worksheet, take into account the following constraints.
- The worksheet name must not be equal to an existing name in the collection of worksheets (Workbook.Worksheets).
- The worksheet name must not exceed 31 characters.
- The worksheet name must not contain the following symbols: , /, ?, :, *, [ or ]
- The worksheet name must not start and end with a single quote (').
- The worksheet name must not be an empty string.