Displays the Customization Form modally.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
An end-user can invoke the Customization Form by clicking the Customize button within the Header Panel. To invoke the Customization Form in code, call the ShowCustomizationForm method. The Customization Form is displayed modally.
Setting the LayoutViewOptionsCustomization.UseAdvancedRuntimeCustomization property to true enables advanced customization capabilities via the Customization Form. Use the properties provided by the LayoutView.OptionsCustomization object to specify which advanced customization options must be accessible to end-users.
If the LayoutViewOptionsBehavior.AllowRuntimeCustomization property is set to false, the Customization Form cannot be displayed.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ShowCustomizationForm member must not be invoked for these Views. The ShowCustomizationForm member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.