Invalidates the specified card's caption.
public void InvalidateCardCaption( int rowHandle )
Public Sub InvalidateCardCaption( rowHandle As Integer )
An integer value specifying the card by its row handle.
The InvalidateCardCaption method may be useful when you custom paint cards, and need to redraw a particular card's caption due to custom changes that don't lead to automatic repainting. Refer to the Manually Invalidating Controls topic, for more information.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the InvalidateCardCaption member must not be invoked for these Views. The InvalidateCardCaption member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.