Deletes the selected rows/cards in multiple selection mode or focused row/card in single selection mode.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
This method overrides the ColumnView.DeleteSelectedRows method to perform actions specific to the LayoutView. See the ColumnView.DeleteSelectedRows topic to learn more.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the DeleteSelectedRows member must not be invoked for these Views. The DeleteSelectedRows member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.