Deletes the selected rows/cards in multiple selection mode or focused row/card in single selection mode.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the DeleteSelectedRows member must not be invoked for these Views. The DeleteSelectedRows member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.