Expands the specified card.
An integer value that identifies the card by its handle.
The ExpandCard method raises the LayoutView.CardExpanding event. This event allows you to prevent the card from being expanded. If a card has been expanded the LayoutView.CardExpanded event is raised.
The rowHandle parameter represents the visual position of a specific card. See the Rows topic to learn more.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the ExpandCard member must not be invoked for these Views. The ExpandCard member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.