Closes the Customization Form.
If you need to perform actions before the Customization Form is destroyed or simply respond to closing it, handle the GridView.HideCustomizationForm event. The event fires regardless of whether the Customization Form is closed by end-users or by calling the DestroyCustomization method.
The DestroyCustomization method does nothing if the Customization Form is not visible.
See Columns to learn more.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the DestroyCustomization member must not be invoked for these Views. The DestroyCustomization member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.