Invalidates the specified card.
NuGet Package: DevExpress.Win.Grid
public void InvalidateCard( int rowHandle )
Public Sub InvalidateCard( rowHandle As Integer )
An integer value specifying the card by its row handle.
The InvalidateCard method may be useful when you custom paint cards, and need to redraw a particular card due to custom changes that don’t lead to automatic repainting. Refer to the Manually Invalidating Controls topic, for more information.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the InvalidateCard member must not be invoked for these Views. The InvalidateCard member can only be used with Views that display real data within the Grid Control. Use the following methods to access these Views with which an end user interacts at runtime.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.