Contains settings specific to a TrackBarControl editor.
public class RepositoryItemTrackBar : RepositoryItem
Public Class RepositoryItemTrackBar Inherits RepositoryItem
Related API Members
The following members return RepositoryItemTrackBar objects:
The RepositoryItemTrackBar provides settings specific to a track bar. These settings can be accessed via the TrackBarControl.Properties object.
The main settings are listed below:
- RepositoryItemTrackBar.AutoSize - specifies whether the track bar’s size is automatically calculated based on its look and feel settings.
- RepositoryItemTrackBar.LargeChange - specifies a value to be added to or subtracted from the TrackBarControl.Value property when the scroll box is moved a large distance.
- RepositoryItemTrackBar.Maximum - specifies the editor’s maximum value.
- RepositoryItemTrackBar.Minimum - specifies the editor’s minimum value.
- RepositoryItemTrackBar.SmallChange - specifies a value to be added to or subtracted from the TrackBarControl.Value property when the scroll box is moved a small distance.
- RepositoryItemTrackBar.TickFrequency - specifies the delta between ticks.
- RepositoryItemTrackBar.TickStyle - specifies the location of tick marks within the track bar.
You don’t need to create repository items manually, unless you have to create inplace editors (for the Grid Control, for instance).