The Grid Control allows you to export its data to a file or stream in various formats. This section contains the topics that provide more information on this feature.
The results of custom drawing cannot be exported.
Due to limited memory resources, an out-of-memory exception may be raised when exporting/printing a very large number of cells. This does not take place when exporting data to an XLS(x) format in Data-aware export mode.
- Export Methods and Settings
- Export to XLS and XLSX Formats
- Export a Control in Various Formats (PDF, HTML, BMP, etc.) Using the XtraPrinting Library
- Advanced Grid Printing and Exporting
- How to: Print a Grid and Show its Print Preview
- How to: Customize Print Settings When Printing GridControl
- How to: Set Paper Format and Add Custom Information to the Report when Printing/Exporting a Control
- How to: Export the View’s Data in PDF Format
- How to: Customize the GridControl’s Data-Aware Export Output
- How to: Export a Specific Detail View