How to: Rename a Worksheet
A complete sample project is available at https://github.com/DevExpress-Examples/wpf-spreadsheetcontrol-api-part-1-e4938.
// Change the name of the second worksheet. workbook.Worksheets.Name = "Renamed Sheet";
When naming a worksheet, take into account the following constraints:
- The worksheet name must not be equal to an existing name in the collection of worksheets (IWorkbook.Worksheets).
- The worksheet name must not exceed 31 characters.
- The worksheet name must not contain the following symbols: , /, ?, :, *, [ or ]
- The worksheet name must not start or end with a single quote (').
- The worksheet name must not be an empty string.