Represents a transition from one screen to another with the comb effect.
public class CombTransition : BaseTransition
Public Class CombTransition Inherits BaseTransition
The CombTransition class represents a transition from one screen to another with the comb effect.
Run the Transition Manager demo to try out available animation effects. Click Open Solution in the ribbon for source codes.
The Parameters property provides access to the following options:
- FrameInterval — gets the time interval between frames in the transition.
- FrameCount — gets or sets the frame count in the transition.
- Inward — gets or sets whether the transition goes towards the inside coming in from the outside.
- StripeCount — gets or sets the number of stripes in the transition.
- Vertical — gets or sets whether the transition goes vertically.