Tree List Features
- 2 minutes to read
- Design-Time Features — Learn about the Tree List designer. The Gantt designer allows you to also specify the schedule rules and holidays. See Workweek Schedule and Exceptions for more information.
- Data Binding — Learn how to bind the Tree List to a data source. For information about Gantt-specific data binding, see the Data Source topic.
- Nodes — Learn about nodes in the Tree List. Nodes in the Gantt control represent tasks. For more information about bars in the chart area that correspond to tasks in the tree list area, see the Tasks, Summaries, and Milestones topic.
- Data Editing — Learn how to assign editors to columns. The Gantt control supports both modes available in the Tree List: In-Place Editors and the Edit Form.
- Data Presentation — Learn about Columns and Bands in the Tree List.
- Sorting — Learn how users can sort data and how to sort data in code.
- Filtering — Learn about Excel-Style and Classic filter menus.
- Summaries — Learn about summaries in the Tree List footer and particular node branches.
- Appearances and Look And Feel — Learn how to customize the Tree List appearances. For information about Gantt-specific appearance settings, see the View Options and Appearances topic.
- Focus, Selection, and Navigation — Learn how to select nodes and cells in the Tree List.
- Formatting Cell Values — Learn how to format data in cells. These formatting approaches apply to all DevExpress data controls.