This document describes the Error Bars indicators that can be plotted for any Cartesian series view.
Error bars are a graphical representation of the variability of data and are used on charts to indicate the error or uncertainty in a reported measurement. They give a general idea of how precise a measurement is, or conversely, how far from the reported value the true (error free) value might be.
- Fixed (FixedValueErrorBars) - error values are specified by constant values.
- Percentage (PercentageErrorBars) - error values are calculated as a portion of series values.
- Standard Error (StandardErrorBars) - error values represent a standard error.
- Standard Deviation (StandardDeviationErrorBars) - error values represent a standard deviation.
- Data Source Based (DataSourceBasedErrorBars) - error values are loaded from a data source.
The following image demonstrates the Percentage Error Bars indicator.