Represents settings common to all row items.
public class RowProperties : IDisposable, IDataColumnInfo, IControlFilterColumn
Public Class RowProperties Implements IDisposable, IDataColumnInfo, IControlFilterColumn
Related API Members
The following members accept/return RowProperties objects:
Settings that are common to items of different row types are listed below:
- The RowProperties.Caption property specifies the caption displayed within the row item's header.
- The RowProperties.ImageIndex property specifies the index of the image displayed within the row item's header.
- The RowProperties.RowEdit property allows you to specify the editor used to display and edit the row item values.
- The RowProperties.FieldName property specifies the name of a bound field. This property is not used when working in the Unbound Mode since the grid control is not bound to any data source in this case.
- The RowProperties.Value property represents the row item's value. This property is only used when working in the Unbound Mode. Otherwise, cells are filled with values from the bound data field or are left blank if the bound field is not specified.
You have no need to create and initialize the RowProperties objects manually, since they are created automatically when an editor row is instantiated.
The RowProperties object can be accessed using the row's BaseRow.Properties property.