Updates the Customization Form.
Call the method to force a Customization Form update. This results in repainting column headers or band headers displayed by the Customization Form. To repaint column headers and band headers displayed within a view, call the GridView.InvalidateColumnHeader and BandedGridView.InvalidateBandHeader methods respectively.
Forcing repainting manually can be useful when custom painting column headers or band headers. In this case, the appearance of custom painted elements may change due to actions that do not force automatic repainting. Please refer to the Manually Invalidating Controls topic for details.
Detail pattern Views do not contain data and they are never displayed within XtraGrid. So, the UpdateColumnsCustomization member must not be invoked for these Views. The UpdateColumnsCustomization member can only be used with real Views that are displayed within the Grid Control. The real Views with which an end-user interacts at runtime can be accessed using the following methods.
- GridControl.MainView - returns the top most View in a grid;
- GridControl.FocusedView - returns the focused View;
- GridControl.DefaultView - returns the currently maximized View;
- the sender parameter of View specific events;
- GridView.GetDetailView - returns a detail clone View for a specific master row.