The vertical grid controls (VGridControl and PropertyGridControl) allow you to format the display text of their cells via the properties and events that are provided by the conrols.
To format cell values in edit mode, you should use masks for the grid’s in-place editors. Each in-place editor provides a RepositoryItemTextEdit.Mask property which can be customized to provide an appropriate format pattern for entering values. See the Input Mask document for more information.
- How to: Format Values in the Vertical Grid Using Standard Format Strings
- How to: Format Date-Time Values Using the LongDate Pattern
- How to: Format Date-Time Values Using a Custom Format Pattern
- How to: Format a Numeric Value according to its Sign
- How to: Add Custom Text to a Formatted String
- How to: Create a Custom Formatter to Change the Case of String Values
- How to: Create a Custom Formatter to Represent Decimal Values in Binary