Get Started with WPF Rich Text Editor
If you are a first-time user, you can refer to the following tutorials to get acquainted with the DXRichEdit control. These examples demonstrate the control’s basic functionality, and provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to create simple applications with the RichEditControl.
To quickly get started with DXRichEdit, review the following tutorials first:
- Lesson 1 - Create a Simple Rich Text Editor
- Lesson 2 - Customize the Integrated Ribbon UI
- Lesson 3 - Bind the RichEditControl to a Document Source using the MVVM pattern
For more examples explaining how to work with DXRichEdit, see the following articles or review the Examples section:
- How to: Create a New Document
- How to: Load a Document
- How to: Save a Document
- How to: Insert Text at the Cursor Position
- How to: Change Formatting of Selected Text
- How to: Print a Document
In addition to the lessons listed above, we have prepared an online video to help you become familiar with DXRichEdit. This video show how to replicate steps described in the corresponding lessons, and also demonstrates some additional features.