Displays tabbed pages where you can place your controls.
public class XtraTabControl : ControlBase, ISupportInitialize, IXtraTab, IXtraTabProperties, IXtraTabPropertiesEx, IXtraTabCustomDraw, IToolTipControlClient, ISupportLookAndFeel, IDocumentAdapterFactory, ITabControlAnimationProvider, ISupportAdornerUIManager, IWin32Window, IUpdateAdornerUI, ISupportDXSkinColorsEx, ISupportDXSkinColors
Public Class XtraTabControl Inherits ControlBase Implements ISupportInitialize, IXtraTab, IXtraTabProperties, IXtraTabPropertiesEx, IXtraTabCustomDraw, IToolTipControlClient, ISupportLookAndFeel, IDocumentAdapterFactory, ITabControlAnimationProvider, ISupportAdornerUIManager, IWin32Window, IUpdateAdornerUI, ISupportDXSkinColorsEx, ISupportDXSkinColors
Related API Members
The following members accept/return XtraTabControl objects:
XtraTabControl is a container for tab pages, which can display other controls.
Tab pages are stored in the XtraTabControl.TabPages collection. Each page has a tab header, which can be clicked to activate this page. The currently active tab page is specified by the XtraTabControl.SelectedTabPage property.
The following are the main control features:
- Images in page headers (use XtraTabPage.Image or XtraTabPage.ImageIndex property).
- Customizable position and orientation of page headers (see XtraTabControl.HeaderOrientation and XtraTabControl.HeaderLocation properties).
Arranging page headers in multiple rows (see XtraTabControl.MultiLine).
- Close, Next and Prev buttons in the header panel. The Next and Prev buttons enable end-users to scroll through the tab pages when the tab control's width (height) is insufficient to display all the tab pages simultaneously. To enable and disable certain buttons, use the XtraTabControl.HeaderButtons property. To specify when the tab buttons must be displayed, use the XtraTabControl.HeaderButtonsShowMode property.
- Skin support (as in any DevExpress WinForms control) through the XtraTabControl.LookAndFeel property and DefaultLookAndFeel component.
- Additional paint schemes are available with the XtraTabControl.PaintStyleName property.
- Appearance customization, using the XtraTabControl.Appearance and XtraTabControl.AppearancePage properties. Note that specific appearance settings (for instance, the background colors used to paint page headers and client area) are ignored in Skin and WindowsXP painting schemes. To select a painting scheme, use the XtraTabControl.PaintStyleName property, or customize look and feel settings via the DefaultLookAndFeel object or the XtraTabControl.LookAndFeel property.
Controls contained in the XtraTabControl are not validated when the Form.ValidateChildren method is invoked. See this KB article for a solution.