The asynchronous infinite source.
public sealed class InfiniteAsyncSource : InfiniteSourceBase
Public NotInheritable Class InfiniteAsyncSource Inherits InfiniteSourceBase
Refer to the Virtual Sources Overview topic to learn more.
- How to Bind to InfiniteAsyncSource - demonstrates how to bind the GridControl to InfiniteAsyncSource.
- How to Use InfiniteAsyncSource In Single Thread - demonstrates how to use InfiniteAsyncSource in a single thread.
The InfiniteAsyncSource raises events in the UI Thread and uses tasks to process data in parallel Working Threads. You should provide tasks to these events to obtain summaries, rows, etc. and enable the UI Thread to get data you fetched.
- (Optional step) The InfiniteAsyncSource raises the InfiniteAsyncSource.GetTotalSummaries event. Handle this event and process summaries if you want to show them in the GridControl.
- The InfiniteAsyncSource raises the InfiniteAsyncSource.FetchRows event to get the first portion of data.
- When end users navigate to the next page, the InfiniteAsyncSource raises the InfiniteAsyncSource.FetchRows event to get the next portion of data.
- (Optional step) When end users apply a filter, the InfiniteAsyncSource raises the InfiniteAsyncSource.GetUniqueValues event to get unique values and show them in a drop-down filter.