Gets or sets the value in degrees that the text in a chart element should be rotated.
An integer value which specifies the rotation angle in degrees. This value must be between -90 and 90.
Use the TextRotation property to rotate the text displayed in the following chart elements:
- chart title defined by the ChartTitle object which can be accessed via the ChartObject.Title property;
- axis title whose display settings are defined by the ChartTitleOptions object accessible via the Axis.Title property;
- tick-mark labels displayed on the axis (to rotate the text in the tick-mark labels, use the TextRotation property of the Axis object);
- data labels whose options are provided by the DataLabelOptions interface accessible via the ChartView.DataLabels property;
- trendline label which is defined by the TrendlineLabel object accessible via the Trendline.Label property;
- display unit label of the value axis (to rotate the text in the display unit label, use the TextRotation property of the DisplayUnitOptions object).
The TextRotation property has no effect on the visual appearance of a chart when the document is loaded in the SpreadsheetControl. However, the property can be accessed in code, exported in supported formats and visualized in Microsoft Excel.