Gets a point representing the current mouse cursor position.
A Point structure representing the screen coordinates of the current mouse cursor position.
When providing a handler for the VGridControlBase.StartDragRow, VGridControlBase.ProcessDragRow and VGridControlBase.EndDragRow events, you can use this property to obtain the screen coordinates of the current mouse cursor position.
- For the VGridControlBase.StartDragRow event, these coordinates define the starting point of the drag operation.
- The VGridControlBase.ProcessDragRow event exposes this property via its parameter to give you the ability to find out the position of the dragged row header and to perform specific operations in response to position changes.
- For the VGridControlBase.EndDragRow event, the coordinates specified by this property represent a point where the dragged row is dropped.
Note that the following steps should be performed to obtain information on the point specified:
- The received screen coordinates should be converted to client coordinates of the vertical grid control. You can perform this with the help of the grid’s PointToClient method.
- The VGridControlBase.CalcHitInfo method should be called with a point specified as a parameter. The point must be specified in the control’s client coordinates.