Refreshes the conditional appearance provided by the Controllers registered in the Appearance Controller.
This method calls the ISupportRefreshItemsAppearance.RefreshViewItemsAppearance method of the Controllers registered in the Appearance Controller. For details, refer to the AppearanceController.RegisterController method description.
The following list details when the Refresh method is called by default:
- When the Appearance Controller is activated.
- When the current View's BaseObjectSpace.ObjectChanged event is raised.
- When the current View's BaseObjectSpace.Committed event is raised.
- When the current View's View.SelectionChanged event is raised.
- When the current View's View.CurrentObjectChanged event is raised.
Call this method in your Controller to provide a custom scenario when the conditional appearance of the Detail View Items, Layout Items and Groups and Actions must be refreshed.
This method is not reentrant, however you can call it repeatedly and it will do nothing and raise no exceptions. For more details, inspect the returned value and the AppearanceController.IsInRefresh property. False result is returned when this method doesn't perform any action and in the following cases: