The ASPxDataView is a data bound control designed to display data in a tabular format.
Listed below are the main features of the ASPxDataView control.
- The ASPxDataView control can be bound to any object implementing the IEnumerable or IDataSource interface.
- The ASPxDataView control automatically splits content across multiple pages and provides a built-in pager that enables end-users to navigate through data.
- Data records can be loaded automatically on demand in the endless paging mode.
- Individual data items layout can be configured by using the ASPxDataView.ItemTemplate property.
- The entire ASPxDataView control appearance can be customized using the built-in themes.
- You also can customize separate visual elements using the corresponding style objects.
- The ASPxDataView control's client-side equivalent is represented by the ASPxClientDataView object.
- The ASPxClientDataView object provides access to various client-side events and methods allowing you to have full control over the control's behavior on the client side.
- The client-side API is always enabled for this control.
The ASPxDataView can reorganize its data items according to custom layout scenarios for different browser widths.