The ASPxDataView is a data bound control designed to display data in a tabular format.
The main features of the ASPxDataView control are listed below.
Bind to Data
- The ASPxDataView control can be bound to any object that implements the IEnumerable or IDataSource interface.
- The ASPxDataView control automatically splits content across multiple pages and includes a built-in pager that enables end users to navigate through data.
- Data records can be loaded automatically on demand in endless paging mode.
- Use the ASPxDataView.ItemTemplate property to configure the layout of individual data items.
- You can use built-in themes to customize the entire ASPxDataView control appearance.
- You can also use corresponding style objects to customize individual visual elements.
- The ASPxClientDataView object is a client-side equivalent of the ASPxDataView control.
- The ASPxClientDataView object contains various client-side events and methods that allow you to have full control over the control’s behavior on the client side.
- The client-side API is always enabled for this control.
The ASPxDataView can reorganize its data items according to custom layout scenarios for different browser widths.