Specifies the font style of AppearanceAttribute.TargetItems affected by the conditional appearance rule generated from this attribute instance.
A FontStyle enumeration value specifying the font style of target items affected by the conditional appearance rule.
The following UI elements can change their font style:
- Data cells in a GridListEditor and ASPxGridListEditor (the font style of the displayed text)
- Nodes in a TreeListEditor and ASPxTreeListEditor (the font style of the displayed text)
- Property Editors that are inherited from the DXPropertyEditor and WebPropertyEditor types (the font style of the displayed text)
- StaticText (the font style of the displayed text)
- Layout Items, Layout Groups and Tabbed Layout Groups (the font style of the caption)
You can find many examples in the Declare Conditional Appearance Rules in Code topic. See these examples in the Feature Center demo installed with the eXpressApp Framework, or refer to the Feature Center demo online.