Copy Document Content
- 2 minutes to read
The PDF Viewer allows you to select and copy text and an image from the document to the Clipboard.
To copy an image:
- select the image or any part of an image;
right click the image and select the Copy command in the context menu, or press Ctrl+C;
- paste the image into a desired application by choosing the Past command in the context menu, or pressing Ctrl+V.
To copy text:
- highlight the text you desire;
choose the Copy command in the context menu, or press Ctrl+C;
- paste the content into an application.
To select all text in a document for copying:
- invoke the context menu;
choose the Select All command (press Ctrl+A);
- call the PdfViewer.SelectAllText method.
You can also clear the current selection by calling the PdfViewer.ClearSelection method.
To perform specific actions each time an end-user started, continued or ended the selection of document content, handle PdfViewer.SelectionStarted, PdfViewer.SelectionContinued, and PdfViewer.SelectionEnded events.