- 2 minutes to read
The ASPxScheduler's look and feel can be customized via templates.
A template is a set of HTML elements and Web controls that define the layout for a particular element within the control (e.g. a resource header). When the control runs in the ASP.NET Web page, the template's contents are rendered in place of the default HTML for the control.
The template mechanism facilitates layout and functionality enhancements, as illustrated in the picture below:
These vivid resource headers and a combo box for the time zone selection are implemented using templates.
The ASPxScheduler comes with a set of default dialog forms. For more information see the Dialog Forms article.
- Customization using templates automatically disables client-side rendering of view elements.
Member Table: Templates
Lists class members related to templates.
- How to: Customize Resource Headers
- How to: Customize Appointment Appearance via Templates
- How to: Customize a Form Using Templates
- Custom form, custom fields and custom actions on reminder alert
- How to customize appointment appearance via web templates