Deployment of ASPxGridView
- 2 minutes to read
This topic describes DevExpress assemblies required by web projects that use the functionality of the ASPxGridView control. Some of these assemblies are required, while others that provide additional functionality are optional, depending on your requirements.
All DevExpress assemblies are located in the following folder after installation: “C:\Program Files\DevExpress 22.1\Components\Bin\Framework\“
For more information, refer to the following topic: Redistribution and Deployment.
Please consult the EULA for additional up-to-the-minute information on which assemblies, tools and executables are considered redistributable.
Distribution of any DevExpress design-time libraries ending with “.Design” is strictly prohibited. This means that you cannot use our installation for deployment purposes since it includes design libraries that cannot be distributed according to the terms of our EULA.
Required Redistributable Libraries
Implements the most basic functionality common to all DevExpress controls. This includes classes for data binding, skinning, printing, exporting, as well as many other auxiliary types and resources.
Contains classes that implement the core functionality of all DevExpress web controls and the functionality of controls from the following components: Data Editors, GridView, Card View, Vertical Grid, Data and Image Navigation, Docking and Popups, Site Navigation and Layout, File Management and Multi-Use Site Controls.
Optional Redistributable Libraries
- Provides basic printing functionality required for grid export functionality.
- Contains classes required for export to DOCX and RTF format.
- Contains classes required if the grid is bound to an XpoDataSource.
- Contains classes that implement a set of predefined DevExpress themes for DevExpress web controls. See ASPxThemes Assembly to learn more.
- Contains classes that implement integration of ASPxGridView and ASPxHtmlEditor into the SharePoint 2013 environment.
- Contains classes that implement integration of ASPxGridView and ASPxHtmlEditor into the SharePoint 2016 environment.
Assembly Deployment Tool
Use our Assembly Deployment Tool to collect the required redistributable DevExpress and custom assemblies automatically to deploy your application. Otherwise, you can deploy the required assemblies manually.