Bind Grid View to Data
The ASPxGridView control can operate only in bound mode. Otherwise, it will not display any data. You can bind ASPxGridView to any standard data source type including: SqlDataSource, ObjectDataSource, XmlDataSource, AccessDataSource, and SiteMapDataSource.
ASPxGridView also supports Database Server Mode - a data binding mode that is specifically designed to work with a large data source: more than 50,000 records. Data is loaded in small portions, and data-aware operations are performed on the server-side to allow quick access to data, even if data is sorted, grouped, filtered, or summarized.
- Bind ASPxGridView to a Data Source
- Bind to Large Data (Database Server Mode)
- Built-in Row Caching
- Unbound Columns
- How to: Bind the ASPxGridView to Data Created at Runtime (DataTable)
- How to: Bind to an ArrayList
- KB - How to: Bind the ASPxGridView to Entity Framework Objects
- How to: Display Real-Time Data
- How to: Generate Persistent Objects for Existing Data Tables
- How to: Add an Unbound Column to Supply Additional Data
- How to: Implement Master-Detail at Runtime (XPO)