End-User Report Designer Customization (ASP.NET Core)
This help topic section describes how to customize the following End-User Report Designer elements:
- Color Schemes
- Use color schemes to change how the Report Designer displays controls.
- Add, remove, or change commands in the Report Designer’s toolbar and menu.
- Create a custom report control and register it in the Toolbox.
- Report Wizard and Data Source Wizard
- Adjust the Report Wizard and Data Source Wizard‘s settings.
- Expression Editor
- Add a custom function in the Expression Editor or remove the built-in function.
Review the following topic for more examples: Tasks and Solutions for ASP.NET Core Applications.