Document Viewer in ASP.NET Core Applications
- 2 minutes to read
This section describes the ASP.NET Core Document Viewer component that allows users to preview, export, and print DevExpress reports.
You should have the following tools installed on your computer:
- Visual Studio 2019 v16.6 or later to develop applications based on .Net 5.
- Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 or later to develop applications based on .Net Core 3.1.
- Visual Studio 2017 v15.7 or later to develop applications based on .Net Core 2.1.
Visual Studio should have the following workloads:
- ASP.NET and web development
- .NET Core cross-platform development
Review the following help topic: .NET 5 and .NET Core Limitations.
Add the Document Viewer to Your Application
Review the following tutorials to configure the Document Viewer component in your ASP.NET Core application:
- Create an ASP.NET Core Application with a Document Viewer
- Create an Angular Application with a Document Viewer From Template
- Add the Document Viewer to an ASP.NET Core Application
See the following section for information on advanced data binding techniques that you can use in your application:
The following section describes how to change the Document Viewer’s appearance:
Refer to the following help topic for information on how to add a report to an ASP.NET Core application:
For code samples, review the following help topic: ASP.NET Core Reporting Best Practices.
If you experience a problem with a Web Reporting application, review the following help topics: