Occurs when the mouse pointer moves over a dashboard item.
public event DashboardItemMouseActionWpfEventHandler DashboardItemMouseMove
Public Event DashboardItemMouseMove As DashboardItemMouseActionWpfEventHandler
The DashboardItemMouseMove event handler receives an argument of the DashboardItemMouseActionWpfEventArgs type. The following properties provide information specific to this event.
Gets the name of the dashboard item.
(Inherited from DashboardItemMouseWpfEventArgs)
|Data||Gets the data displayed in the dashboard item.|
Use the e.DashboardItemName property to obtain the dashboard item name for which the event is raised.
To obtain the data related to the dashboard item element, use the following methods:
- e.Data returns the MultiDimensionalData object;
An event retrieves data from different dashboard item's visual elements:
- a cell in PivotDashboardItem
- a row in GridDashboardItem
- a point in ChartDashboardItem
- a point in ScatterChartDashboardItem
- a segment in PieDashboardItem
- a gauge in GaugeDashboardItem
- a card in CardDashboardItem
- a point in TreemapDashboardItem
- an area in ChoroplethMapDashboardItem
- a point/bubble/pie in GeoPointMapDashboardItem
An event has the following limitations:
- This event is not raised for filter elements.
- This event does not obtain data related to the following dashboard items: RangeFilterDashboardItem, ImageDashboardItem, TextBoxDashboardItem. Only the item's name is available.
- This event does not occur when the mouse pointer hovers over the scroll area and space between elements in the following dashboard items: cards in the CardDashboardItem, pies in the PieDashboardItem and gauges in the GaugeDashboardItem.
- This event does not occur when the mouse pointer hovers over the image paddings in the ImageDashboardItem.