Debug Visualizer Toolbar
The Debug Visualizer toolbar provides easy access to Debug Visualizer features.
The toolbar includes the following buttons.
- - enables the Debug Visualizer
- - steps over the procedure ignoring all inner breakpoints
- - steps out of the current procedure ignoring all breakpoints
- - executes the application from the current line and stops the execution on the line at the cursor
- - steps into the member under the caret
- - toggles a temporary breakpoint at the caret
- - enables and disables breaking program execution on handled CLR exceptions