DXCore Visualize Toolbar
- 2 minutes to read
The DXCore Visualize toolbar provides easy access to CodeRush Classic visualization tools. The toolbar enables you to turn CodeRush Classic visualization features on or off, clean up the active file, clear the solution cache, move the program execution flow to the member under the caret, and change the active option scheme. The green circle at the bottom-right corner of a button indicates that the corresponding feature is enabled ().
The following toolbar buttons enable or disable the respective features.
|Flow Break Evaluation|
|Right Margin Line|
|XML Doc Comment Painter|
The following buttons execute the respective actions.
- - executes active tests
- - executes all tests in the entire solution
- - executes active tests in the debug mode
- - repeats the last test execution
- - stops running tests
- - disables all CodeRush Classic features for the current solution
- - clears the solution cache
- - executes Code Cleanup and Member Organization for the active file
- - moves program execution flow to the member under the caret when debugging the program
The combobox to the right of the toolbox (hidden by default) allows you to change the current options scheme quickly.