Session.GetObjectsFromSproc<T>(List<XPMemberInfo>, String, OperandValue) Method
Executes a stored procedure and returns its result set as a collection of objects of a non-persistent type specified by the generic type parameter.
Specifies object members mapped to columns in the resulting set. The order of list elements should correspond to the order of the resulting set columns.
A String value that specifies the stored procedure's name.
An array of OperandValue objects representing parameters to pass to the stored procedure.
The type of objects returned by the method. A class that implements this type sould be decorated with NonPersistentAttribute.
A collection of non-persistent objects of the specified type that are instantiated with data obtained via the specified stored procedure.
This method performs the following:
- Executes the specified stored procedure with parameters and obtains the result as a result set.
- Creates objects of the specified type and instantiates them with the result set's data, based on the mapping information passed as the members parameter. Note that the GetObjectsFromSproc<T> method's generic type parameter should specify a non-persistent class decorated with a NonPersistentAttribute.
- Populates a collection with these objects.
The GetObjectsFromSproc<T> method throws an exception if the members list includes any of the following object members:
- A property that is not defined within the T type.
- A struct type member.
- A reference to a class with a struct type member.
- A collection used in object relations.
To learn more about executing stored procedures in XPO and retrieving objects from the results, refer to Stored Procedures.