Getting Started with XPO
- 2 minutes to read
Hello World Console App
This tutorial demonstrates how to create an XPO-based console application that initializes the data layer and performs basic data operations.
Tutorials for .NET Core and .NET Framework UI Platforms
The following .NET Core and .NET Framework examples create a typical data model in line-of-business apps. These examples also illustrate how to bind XPO models to UI controls and implement CRUD operations.
Using XPO in Web Applications
- A Blazor CRUD Application:
- How To: Connect XPO to a Database Server (ASP.NET WebForms)
- An ASP.NET WebForms CRUD Application.
- An ASP.NET MVC CRUD Application:
- An ASP.NET Web API OData v4 Service:
- How to Create API Controllers for an ASP.NET Core MVC Application
Using XPO in Desktop Applications
- A WinForms CRUD Application: .NET Framework, .NET Framework (MVVM), .NET Core.
- A WPF CRUD Application: .NET Framework, .NET Framework (MVVM).
How To articles:
Using XPO in Mobile Applications
This tutorial demonstrates how to create a Xamarin mobile application for iOS and Android.
The following help topics and additional resources explore XPO capabilities in further detail, and discuss advanced practical solutions.