ASPxRatingControl allows users to select a number of items (the default item is a star) to rate web site content.
ASPxRatingControl has the following features:
- Customizable control appearance and layout. For example, you can customize border settings or apply a predefined theme to the control. You can also change the number of stars (items) displayed within the control.
- Customizable titles for each rating control item. A title is a tooltip invoked when a user hovers the mouse pointer over an item.
- Customizable appearance of the control’s items for normal, hot-tracked, and pressed states - either as a uniform image for all items, or an individual image for each item.
- Partial item fill when the control has a fractional value.
- The control can be used not only for rating, but also for display in read-only mode.