The ASPxHiddenField control allows you to store and manipulate a set of values available on the client and server sides.
- Serves as a dictionary that contains multiple elements (key-value pairs) to transfer from the server to the client side.
- Stores values of different types (not only strings).
- Preserves value types, allowing you to manipulate the same types on the server and the client.
- Enables synchronization of the modified values between the client and server sides. Values are synchronized and preserved during postback and callback postings.
- The client-side API allows you to access and modify values on the client side.