Document Viewer in ASP.NET Web Forms Reporting
The Web Document Viewer supports HTML5/JS and displays an interactive document preview in ASP.NET applications.
- Quick Start
- Add a Document Viewer to an existing application or create a new one using the Project Wizard.
- Requirements and Limitations
- Find information about required libraries and settings, and review notes on specifics.
- Mobile Mode
- Learn about the mobile Document Viewer mode for phones and tablets.
- Explore the Document Viewer's customization options.
- Localize the Document Viewer's UI.
The Document Viewer includes the following main features:
- Asynchronous document building;
- Pixel-perfect document rendering;
- The multi-page mode allows you to display the entire document;
- A flexible client-side customization mechanism;
- An application's modern look and feel;
- Support for in-place content editing.
Watch the Video: Reporting: ASP.NET Web Viewer (YouTube)
The current documentation describes the HTML5/JS Document Viewer. The previous ASP.NET Document Viewer has deprecated since v19.1. For information on the former ASP.NET Document Viewer, refer to the ASP.NET Document Viewer documentation v18.2.